Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/11/2019
BEREC, Trainee in Procurement and Finance
Zigfrīda Annas Meierovica bulvāris № 14, 2nd floor, Riga, Lettonia
Contabilità e finanza
- Development of policies, guidance and manuals in the field of procurement and finance, including in the field of protection of personal data in these areas;
- Registration of invoices and contracts in the corporate accounting and documents management systems and follow-up from financial point of view;
- Preparation of documentation for calls for tenders/reopening of competition, low and very low-value negotiated procurement procedures;
- Management of financial information;
- Support to audit management and analysis of the audit results;
- Budget/finance planning and follow-up;
- Budget/financial information, reporting and analysis.
- be 18 years of age or older; 3
- be nationals of a Member State of the European Union;
- have, by the beginning of the traineeship, successfully completed at least three years of higher education course (university studies) or equivalent education in a field of interest to the BEREC Office attested by a diploma or relevant official certificate ;
- Have language skills at level C1 for the first language (thorough knowledge) and at level B2 for the second language (satisfactory knowledge), these levels being defined by the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Trainees must not have any professional connections with third parties, which might be incompatible with their traineeship (i.e. must not work for lobbyists, legal attachés, etc.). They are not permitted to exercise any other gainful or non-gainful employment during the period of the traineeship