Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/11/2019
SES, Internship - Network Development Engineering
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: marzo 2020
- Support team activities such as network infrastructure expansion, documentation and maintenance;
- Actively be engaged in infrastructure and service automation. You will help enhancing existing automation scripts, templates and processes;
- Support team members in various projects;
- Asses, test and validate the latest networking technologies in areas such as network monitoring, ethernet services or cloud network.
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in Computer Science / Telecommunications or in a relevant technical area; Ideally graduating end of 2020 or Spring/Summer of 2021
- Good understanding of how internet works and IP network architectures;
- Knowledge on (any of) protocols such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP or MPLS is a plus;
- Software development/scripting experience is highly desired most notably Python or Perl, Shell(bash);
- Experience with RESP APIs, XML or public cloud such as Microsoft Azure is considered a plus;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.