Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/12/2019
P&G, Design Internship
Procter & Gamble International - P&G
Route de Saint-Georges 47, Petit-Lancy, Geneva, Svizzera
Grafica e Design
6 - 9 mesi.
Benefit: Rimborso spese di viaggio e alloggio
We are currently looking for the leaders of the future of our Design teams in Geneva. As a Design intern in P&G you will be assigned to work in one of our global brands like Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Pampers and Gillete among others.
Together with a team of marketeers, consumer experts and engineers, you will be working on the visual expression of our brands across different touchpoints ranging from online content to the store.
Some of the key areas will be:
- Packaging, as a key touchpoint between consumers and our brands.
- Visual identity and how it translates to different channels and touchpoints.
- Online content for eRetailers and online channels.
- Design innovation, shaping the future of our brands.
- Students as well as early graduates of university/college with a major in Design.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A bold portfolio showing diverse design skills.
- Video, 3D and illustration skills are a plus.
- Good level of English.