Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/01/2020
Signify, Group Accounting and Reporting Internship
Herikerbergweg 102, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
- Preparing and analyzing consolidated financial statements that are used for internal (Monthly) and external purposes (Quarterly/Half-yearly/Annually);
- Being the authority on the Signify Accounting Principles and external reporting matters, i.e. Finance Reference Toolset (incl. new IFRS) and Financial Codebook;
- Pro-actively carry out reviews on the consolidated financial information ensuring that transactions are reported consistently with the applicable accounting standards (oversight); and
- Providing support to Markets, BGs and group functions on the appropriate accounting treatment for transactions.
- Currently studying towards a master in accounting (basic training in IFRS is part of your education). You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Some experience in previous internships regarding the same field (preferred but not required);
- Excellent knowledge in windows applications, and most important well-developed power point skills; and
- Team player mindset with ability to work under pressure.