Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
Assembly of European Regions, Internship: Policy & networking 3.0
AER - Assembly of European Regions
6 rue Oberlin , Strasbourg, Francia
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali
6 mesi (da aprile)
L'offerta scade il 31/01/2020
The selected candidate will have to deal with some daily organisational work required in the office of the AER Secretary General as well as public policy work. The main tasks asked will be:
- administrative work (20%)
- background research on specific policies (40%)
- news articles, drafting of briefings, translation (20%)
- help in the liaison with members, support the organisation of events (20%).
- Candidates should have a general understanding of European policies, an interest in political matters and a strong capacity in organisation with the aptitude to work in a multinational team.
- Good IT skills are needed: our team is spread in different locations and we use cloud based applications for most of our work. You will need to be able to very quickly master the different tools.
- The AER working language is English. A proficient level of English and excellent writing skills are required.
- For this particular internship we will have to work with French partners, a good level of French both written & spoken will therefore be required too.
For all internships within AER, a contract must be signed by AER and the student’s home University/School/Institute. Please note that this is compulsory.