Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
Swiss Re, Intern Innovation Analytics
Mythenquai 50/60, Zurich, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza, Engineering
6 mesi (da marzo/aprile)
We are looking for a highly motivated intern who is both passionate about innovation in the financial space, has an interest in emerging FinTech trends and is technically skilled to create real impact in applied innovation for Asset Management in one of the world's largest reinsurance companies. The role includes research and analysis of FinTech topics and hands-on technical support for the Strategy and FinTech Teams. You will join our diverse team in Zurich and collaborate with colleagues from New York, London, and other locations. Your main tasks will be:
- Create a FinTech Research Platform analyzing trends and focus areas using Azure Cloud (machine learning know-how and interest of advantage)
- Support the Swiss Re FinTech Practice with research, content creation and delivery
- Support the Strategy & Innovation team with creation of papers and presentations describing the impact of digital technologies on an Asset Manager
- Tech-savvy and curious: You are completing your Master studies in computer science, financial engineering, math or any other quantitative discipline, or business administration with a technology focus; you have strong technical and analytical skills as well as a flair for strategic impact and are eager to apply your knowledge in the financial world
- You have basic knowledge about financial products, investment strategies, regulations and the value chain of an asset management company
- You are passionate about Innovation, FinTech, Data Science and emerging digital trends
- Self-motivated and great teammate: You drive progress independently, thrive in an environment where you have room to grow and perform and you love working in a team
- Organized and fluent: You get things done and command excellent oral and written English, additionally German would be a plus
- Forward-looking and driven: You have a strategic mind, are keen to make a difference that counts, are willing to propose creative ideas and put yourself out there for them.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.