• Producing and editing features for Inclusion Europe’s information tools (website, newsletter, specific publications)
• Writing easy-to-read texts in collaboration with the easy-to-read editor
• Publishing articles and other content on our website
• Design work (e.g. graphics to share on social media and the website)
• Filming and editing short films using movie editing programmes
• Collaborating in the preparation of Inclusion Europe’s events
• Assisting in the production of ‘Europe for Us’ and other newsletters
• Participating in external meetings with different European institutions and organisations, and draft related reports and articles.
• Degree in journalism, communications, European affairs or equivalent (bachelor level sufficient)
• Excellent command of English, both spoken and written. A good command of French is desirable. Additional languages are an asset.
• Appropriate computer skills (Microsoft Office package)
• Experience in graphic design and movie editing programmes (InDesign, filmora)
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly Wordpress
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally
• Knowledge of social media.
If you combine communications experience with an interest in disability, you might be just the person for us!
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.