Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/02/2020
Karl Lagerfeld, Digital Marketplace Intern
Looiersgracht 43, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
The Digital Marketplace intern will support the Head of digital transformation by co ordinating and executing all the necessary deliverables to open and to manage the different digital platforms. This role will allow the digital department to move faster in the way they serve the current ecomm partners and in the way they approach the new opportunities.
- Cross departments coordination, working with Sales, Marketing, IT, Operation and Product departments
- Data management
- Digital platforms operative point of contact (Farfetch & Zalando)
- Run reports and sales analysis
- Develop asset packs for digital wholesales partners
- Customer Service escalation point person for digital platforms
- Provide administrative support for office related tasks
Skills, Education & Experience
- Need to be enrolled in an accredited Bachelor/Master program during the entire internship period
- Keen knowledge of digital environment, most relevant online platforms
- Previous internship in project management and/or e-commerce operations preferred
- Studies in digital marketing, digital merchandising, e-commerce management preferred
- Experience with premium brands or the luxury sector is preferable
- Experience and proficiency in MS Office software suites (Excel is a must)
- Language: fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Highly effective, with a strong attend to detail
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Interested and passionate about the fashion industry and the digital landscape
- Flexible and adaptable, with a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.