Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/02/2020
L Oréal, Internship - International Corporate Communication
1250€ - 1550€ mensili
Internal communication (online – offline) :
- Communication plan creation and coordination
- Follow-up and development of internal communication tools and KPIs related to the countries
- development and maintanance of employee value proposition
- Managing Group e-reputation
Gloabl Event : Press Relation & Influencers
- Identification and contact with journalists / influencers
- Analysis of quantitative impacts (social media contents, press…)
- Conception and deployment of the Group corporate communication strategy (CSR, Public Affairs…)
- Editorial content creation linked with international hubs
- Implementaion of communication actions for the Fondation
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
- Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.