Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/06/2020
MSD, Intern Safety Data Specialist (SDS)
Chłodna 51, Warsaw, Polonia
Intern Safety Data Specialist (Intern SDS) is responsible for analyzing, triaging and processing of all adverse experience information received for investigational products, according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) for further reporting to worldwide regulatory agencies by Global Pharmacovigilance. In addition, the Intern SDS collaborates with other staff within the organization, as well as cross-functionally.
Core activities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform data entry of adverse experience information from investigational environment or processing another, homogenous type of safety reports (e.g. EDC)
- Through daily case prioritization activities, completing reports within the established timeframes to ensure compliance with internal, business partner (BP), and regulatory agency reporting requirements worldwide.
- Participating in training and certification activities.
- A bachelor's degree or students’ status for the master degree, preferably in medicine, pharmacy, nursing or biological sciences.
- Good organizational, workload prioritization and time management skills.
- Good overall communication skills with minimum intermediate oral and advanced written English skills.
- Strong desire to continually learn.
- Basic IT skills (Outlook, Excel, browsing tools).
- Intermediate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure in a changing environment with flexibility.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.