Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/06/2020
Schmidt Hammer Lassen, Environmental Analysis and Simulations Intern / Fall 2020
Schmidt Hammer Lassen
Njalsgade 17A Pakhus 2, Copenhagen, Danimarca
Ingegneria e Architettura
6 mesi. Agosto 2020 - gennaio 2021.
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
- Attend meetings, see how we organize the workflow
- Gain insight in how the building life development works in practice
- Support the design team with studies and simulations
- Develop tools and systems with tailored support and guidance*
- Have access to all kinds of software, plugins and tools, as well as the means to learn it*
- Learn what it means to be a designer in an international business environment
- Participate in social parties that bring us closer
- Build a relationship with a global firm as Perkins & Will, tackling global challenges
- Are pursuing a master’s degree of architecture or equivalent (minimum 3 years of education completed)
- Have experience with daylight simulations and thermal analysis
- Have a strong interest in mastering skills of parametric data-driven design
- Are familiar with Green Building certification systems (LEED, BREEAM, DGNB)
- Have the competency of using Ladybug and Honeybee for Grasshopper
- Have knowledge of parametric simulations using dynamic thermal modeling and/or airflow modeling is a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.