Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
BASF, Internship - Communication & Change Management
Carl-Bosch-Straße 38, Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germania
- With your creativity, you will support the planning and execution of a change management and communication concept for a global department of approx. 300 employees in engineering.
- You will contribute to the change management for strategy deployment and implementation into the recently founded department.
- Furthermore, you will help to actively collect, create, share and document content within the department's internal collaboration and social media tools.
- You will organize and provide small trainings as well as training material for the MS Office based collaboration and social media tools.
- BASF internal marketing of the department to counter parts within the Operational Divisions will also be one of your tasks.
- Currently enrolled in Communication studies with excellent grades
- Good knowledge of Change Management basics
- Strong communication skills in English and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong knowledge about MS Office, MS Teams, Yammer, Stream or comparable tools
- Creative, self-organized and interested in agile working styles as well as new work
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.