Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
Auterion, C++ Software Engineering Intern
Giesshübelstrasse 40, Zürich, Svizzera
- Participate in all phases of the software engineering process, including research, design, development, integration and testing.
- Create automated tests to validate system functionalities before every new release.
- Further improve your organization skills in keeping track of new functionalities that have to be tested.
- Work with flight control engineers to understand requirements for testing flight control software before release.
- Have a lasting effect on how Auterion tests flight control software and learn how to build a software testing process from scratch.
- You finished your BSc and are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Robotics or a related technical field with a minimum average of > 5.25.
- Software development experience with C/C++, ideally some Python exposure too.
- Ability to contribute to the architecture and design of the system.
- Basic knowledge with Linux based environments.
- Basic knowledge with containers (Docker) and how they are important for such automation applications.
- Ability to self-manage, whilst also being an effective team member and communicator.
- Drone or autonomous robotics experience - or a sense of ambition and passion to change the world using autonomous systems/drones.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.