Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
BASF, Thesis - Characterization of IR detectors
BASF - trinamiX GmbH
Industriestraße 35, Ludwigshafen, Germania
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
- Within the scope of your 6-month thesis you will work on an application-relevant topic for the characterization of our PbS/PbSe detectors.
- You will develop a concept for the illumination of the detectors in different wavelength ranges.
- Based on basic experiments you will investigate the feasibility of the concept.
- You will plan and start the implementation at the final test facility.
- Master in optics, photonics, physics, electrical engineering or comparable studies
- Experience in the planning and handling of optical measurement setups
- Knowledge in structured design of experiments and evaluation
- High degree of independence and fun with complex tasks
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.