Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
International Criminal Court, Internship - Database and ERP Administration
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
L'offerta scade il 01/08/2020
- Support with the administration, maintenance, and operation of the organization's database environments including new server installations, maintenance, and upgrades;
- Assist with the testing of backups/restore and support disaster recovery tests exercise.
- Assist with configuring and monitoring Database Servers and ensuring that backups and database jobs are completed as scheduled;
- Other IT related tasks that allow you to learn other fields of expertise.
Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field, preferably Computer Science, or Database Administration. Experience with Windows Server and SQL Server is preferred. All Candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of their studies at a recognised university. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers therefore; practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. However, practical experience that is relevant to the work of the Court may be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Willing to learn advanced DB management and SAP technical management with in-house training and mentorship provided
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
- Specialized knowledge/experience in Microsoft SQL (an asset but not required)
- Must be results-driven with the ability to take initiatives and meet deadlines.
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge/experience with Server Clustering (an asset but not required).
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish) is considered an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.