Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2018
UNFCCC, Communications and Outreach (CO) Programme
UNFCCC, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1, Bonn, Germania
L'offerta scade il 13/11/2018
- Assist in ensuring the quality of CMS (Drupal) functions, and correct formatting of content including metadata;
- Support implementing the communications applications management strategy, conduct research, and provide advice on digital application products, channels and platforms;
- Assist in the conduction of internal CMS (Drupal) user training sessions;
- Support internal users with CMS-related questions or issues.
- Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a Master's programme at a recognized university at the time of application and for the duration of the internship.
- Candidates must be fluent in English (both oral and written) and have a high degree of digital literacy.
- Studies in the field of (New)media, communication science, computer science or graphic design are preferred, but other fields of study will be considered, provided that the candidates have relevant experience