Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/12/2018
Amazon, Business Analysis Internships
Amazon Deutschland Servcs GmbH
Domagkstraße 28, Munchen, Germania
4 - 6 mesi. Inizio inverno/primavera 2019.
You will put your analytical and technical skills to test and roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that team provides to our customers. This could include:
- Learning how to partner across multiple teams and geographies
- Developing and executing upon some of the world’s most complex data analyses which will in turn, drive the correct business decisions
- Helping identify process improvement opportunities to build streamlined and scalable solutions
- Partnering with the team to perform deep root cause analyses when facing problems
- Assisting in the development of business cases for new programs and services
- Participating in the development, delivering, maintenance and improvement of performance metrics dashboards
- Becoming part of a team of trusted advisors throughout an entire business unit.
- You are currently working towards a university degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Management, Applied Mathematics, Statistics/statistical analysis or other quantitative areas or related fields.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge in MySQL and/or SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and local language where applicable).