Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 Commerzbank, Intern in Group Treasury - Asset Liability Management
Kaiserstraße 30, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Economia e finanza
2.028 euro mensili
This internship of 3-6 months is designed to gain experience by taking part and supporting us in our projects & day–to–day work, offering you the opportunity to contribute your ideas. You will become part of the team and get access to our network of experienced banking professionals and interns across all departments. We provide an invaluable experience in banking management which may make a significant difference to your future career path! If you are interested, we are also open to support you with your thesis on a related topic.
- Motivated student in a Bachelor or Master programme or recently graduated within the last 12 months, with a general interest in finance, Treasury and financial markets
- Strong communication skills, reliable working attitude and cooperative mindset
- Ability to derive practical solutions in a complex environment, analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel and Powerpoint)
- Basic programming skills (e.g. Python, SQL ) are beneficial
- Experience abroad is a plus (whether academic or professional)
- Fluent in English and German
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.