Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 Procter & Gamble, Data Analytics Internship
Procter & Gamble
Bulevardul Dimitrie Pompeiu 9-9A, Bucharest, Romania
Retribuito + benefit
- Deliver insights by using advanced analytic techniques, mining extremely large data sets and applying best in class algorithms developed in partnership with other Data Scientists/ Analysts.
- Analyze Market & Share performance of our brands, to identify trends and root-causes.
- Forecast key growth opportunities and competitive threats to design new market strategies.
- Grow the organizations’ knowledge with analytic capabilities.
- Final year BSc/ MSc students or graduates with a Degree in: Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics or similar.
- Passionate about discovering new things, analyzing data or programming to deliver strong insights.
- Solid written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong interpersonal skills, great priority-setting, self-motivated, collaborative, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of data science programming languages, business analytics tools (SQL/ R/ Python/ Power BI) and Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Azure) would be considered an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.